Work and decisions

Still no decision from financial aid.

Today was basically the last day to turn in my availability to work for the summer to my part time job, and I still have no clue.

And so, I’ve ended up deciding to give them my hours as if I will still be in classes, and hope that will be the case.

If not, I’m probably going to regret that decision, as it’s going to drastically cut my hours all the way until august from the amount that I could have with a totally open schedule.

But right now… I just have no idea how it’s going to play out.

And it sucks.


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s